Microsoft Cloud Services, specifically the Microsoft Azure platform, provide companies with a trusted and secure cloud infrastructure that allows them to design, build and manage customized applications to meet their unique business needs. It also features a robust set of security controls.
Microsoft Azure is the only major cloud service ranked by Gartner as an industry leader for both infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS).
- More than 90 thousand new Azure customer subscriptions per month
- More than 50 trillion objects are stored in Azure Storage
- Three million developers are registered with Visual Studio Online services
Core benefits of Azure:
- Customization. Azure offers a trusted cloud infrastructure where customers can design, build, and manage their applications.
- Flexibility for any evolving business. The platform supports any OS, language, or framework, including Windows, Linux, SQL Server, and Java. It allows users to build applications that work seamlessly with any type of device, so any developer can work productively within the platform.
- Scalability. Azure allows you to build applications easily and have the ability to scale from 10 to over 10 million users without any additional development.
- Control. Management of user accounts is simple with Azure, and users can have single sign on with the platform, Office 365 and hundreds of SaaS applications.
- Security. Azure is designed with security at the forefront and provides users with robust security features at all levels of the cloud infrastructure.